Welcome to the South-Central Manufacturing Partnership (SCMP) webpage for
Manufacturing Interview Day
February 1, 2024
The Partnership was formed out of the Governor’s Workforce Council, with the goal of creating an industry-led approach to solutions to the most pressing issues in the industry. Creating a workforce is at the top of their list, and we have created Manufacturing Interview Day as a way of addressing severe talent shortages in the industry.
Below is a list of companies and their open roles.
Here is how it works:
- Review the list and choose those companies and jobs for which you’d like to be considered;
- Click the APPLY button below and fill out the brief application form; and
- Upload your resume.
All interviews will be held on February 1, 2024, and coordinated through Quinnipiac University and the SCMP.
Here is how the process works:
- December 11, 2023 – Interview Day announcement will be sent to colleges.
- January 15, 2024 (or the first day back on campus for most students) – a reminder will be sent.
- January 26, 2024 – Deadline for student applications and resume submission.
- January 26, 2024 – We notify employers of all students who expressed interest in participating on Interview Day. The companies then review the student resumes and return to us the names of those students they will be sending invites to interview. Companies are free to connect directly with the students and send Zoom links to interested students.
- February 1, 2024 – Interview Day
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for you to have access to companies looking to hire YOU!
The SCMP Leadership Team
South Central Manufacturing Partnership
For any questions, please contact Anne Benowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUMES OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS TO THIS EMAIL, as they will be automatically disqualified from the opportunity.
Follow the South Central Manufacturing Industry Partnership on LinkedIn
SCMIP Convening Partners
© South Central Manufacturing Industry Partnership